Data Protection Policy
Last updated: May 15, 2023
1000294094 Ontario Inc. o/a EasyApps (“EasyApps”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your data.
This Data Protection Policy describes how we protect your data when you use our website located at https://easyapps.app (the “Site”) our applications which you may download from the Atlassian Marketplace (collectively the “Apps”) (the Site and Apps are collectively referred to as the “Service”).
We may change our Data Protection Policy from time to time. If we make changes to our Data Protection Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Data Protection Policy and revising the “Last Updated” date above. We encourage you to review this Data Protection Policy frequently to stay informed about our data protection practices. By continuing to use the Service after the changes are made, you agree to be bound by the revised Data Protection Policy.
Certain Residents of Europe
Residents of the European Economic Area and Switzerland (collectively the “EEA”) may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
For example, if you are an EEA resident, you have the right to:
- be provided with a copy of your personal data
- correct any mistakes in your personal data
- in certain circumstances, delete your personal data
- in certain circumstances, restrict processing of your personal data (for example, if you contest the accuracy of the data)
- receive the personal data you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations
- object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing (including profiling) and in certain circumstances to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
For additional information about these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please see https://commission.europa.eu/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
To exercise these or any other rights under the GDPR or DPA, you may contact our Privacy and Data Protection Officer at the contact information below.
Residents of California
Residents of California may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). For example, if you are a resident of California, you have the right to:
know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared;
delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions);
opt-out of the sale or sharing of their personal information; and
non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
To exercise any applicable rights which you may have under the CCPA, you may contact our Privacy and Data Protection Officer at the contact information below.
Storage of Personal Information
Your personal information may be stored by us or our service providers both in and outside of Canada. In addition to the laws of Canada, your personal information may also be subject to the laws of any other country in which it is used or stored.
Additional Protections for Minors
The Service is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from these individuals. If you become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the email address below and we will take steps to delete such information.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about this Data Protection Policy or your personal information, you may contact our Privacy and Data Protection Officer at:
6 – 98 Redpath Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4S 2J7